Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanked 43 Times in 28 Posts
Rep Power: 7
SmartMoto v4.10,S-Card v3.07! Added New Alcatel phone models,Released relock option
Please let us introduce new version of SmartMoto v4.10
and S-Card v3.07
With this release we are glad to introduce following options:
- Read unlock codes, Format FFS*, Flash*, Backup/Restore options added for the following Alcatel models:
- OT-C701, OT-C707, OT-C717, OT-V670, ELLE N5, Mandarina Duck
- OT-C820, OT-C825, ELLE N3, OT-V770
- OT-S520, OT-S521, OT-S621, OT-S626, OT-V607, OT-C700, OT-I650, OT-V570
- OT-S215, OT-S218, OT-S319, OT-S320, OT-S321, OT-280, OT-B331
(*) NOTE: It's strictly recommended to make backup copy before performing 'Format FFS' or 'Flash' procedures, because these options are added in beta-test mode.
- Read unlock codes, Format FFS, Flash, Backup/Restore options for Alcatel MissSixty phone model
- Communication algorithm for the flashing and backup options of the MTK based phone models improved. Added support for 921600 bps COM-port speed
- MTK based phone models that were unlocked via SmartMoto, can be locked back by performing Format FFS procedure. Alternatively phone can be locked by flashing with the locked flash file**.
(**) Locked flash files are marked with the word “locked” in the end of the file name.
Credits Service Center