LOCK13 CLIP Tool free for RCD or RCD PRO users !
LOCK13 Tool for Martech Clip
Martech Team presents new application to repair Ford radios with Locked10/13.
It's FREE for ALL RCD or RCD PRO USERS
- one condition is you must have CLIP.
The first version supports the following models:
- Ford 3000
- Ford 4000
(Radios are based on MC68HC05L28)
Main application features:
- Reset counter and repair bad entries (lock3, lock10, lock13)
- Built-in calculator for M Series
The transmission path consists of only two lines, this simplify the system connection to a minimum.
The procedure for deleting Locked 10/13:
- Install applications on your Clip device
- Select Code Calculator, and generate the proper code for the radio (the serial number is located on the side of the label, such as M123456)
WARNING! Double-check your serial number and count the correct code to the radio.
Entering the wrong code will block the radio constantly.
- Connect the Clip to the radio as it's described in the program (two data lines and ground)
- Connect the power supply to the radio (remember about two GND and two +12V signals), turn on the radio
- Choose a model and function LOCK13 Remover, press OK to start the process
- After a moment on the radio display you see the "CODE" and you will be able to enter a code
- Properly written code will restore the functionality of the radio again
Download it: http://martech.pl/download/CLIP/LOCK...3_Tool_v10.zip
Warning about CLIP connection:
- pins are counted from right to left side (taking in mind keyboard top, for example GND signal – which is on port2, pin seventh from right side).
- from modular plug all signals are mirrored - pin 1st is counted from left plug side
Support for more radios in the next updates.
MARTECH Team - Official WebSite