Sony Ericsson j108i ceder Earpiece problem - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > SonyEricsson > SonyEricsson Hardware-Repair Area
SonyEricsson Hardware-Repair Area Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with SonyEricsson and Sony Phones.
Forums by Category

Old 08-02-2013, 15:46   #1
3xtr3m3r89

3xtr3m3r89 is on a distinguished road

Sony Ericsson j108i ceder Earpiece problem

Guys
i cant hear any sound from my Sony Ericsson j108i ceder earpiece(Earphone),
i'm using the headset to take calls.
but the earpiece is works fine. i check it by replacing it in to my friends' phone
i don't know what to do
can you help me
i really need help

Old 08-12-2013, 15:20   #2
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager

rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvacceneDat View Post
Whats this?
whats your problem?

Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!
Old 08-21-2013, 14:28   #3
3xtr3m3r89

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
whats your problem?
earphone is not working
Old 08-21-2013, 14:46   #4
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xtr3m3r89 View Post
earphone is not working
sony j108 no sound
check physical condition of the speaker and speaker pad clean of corrosion
check the audio ic N3100 working voltage at C3106
check its supporting components in L3108 L3109 .. .. R3106 and V3102
if all components of the above works well ... instead of N3100

Old 08-21-2013, 18:11   #5
3xtr3m3r89

Ringer(speaker) is working properly.

but ear-speaker is not working.
head set also not working.
i think this shown path is for ringer problem not for ear-speaker
Old 08-22-2013, 11:37   #6
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xtr3m3r89 View Post
Ringer(speaker) is working properly.

but ear-speaker is not working.
head set also not working.
i think this shown path is for ringer problem not for ear-speaker
can you try this

Old 06-01-2017, 14:34   #7
syroinonest

syroinonest is on a distinguished road

Linux convert alac to wav mummy

How to convert alac to wav read the full info here: audio-transcoder com/convert-alac-to-wav alac2wav windows discussion fish alac converter wav benefit You can use this simple and efficient piece of software to quickly convert APE files to MP3 or WAV format, in just a few moves of your mouse Free APE to MP3 Converter is a great piece of software that can prove quite useful in helping you turn APE files into audio, either MP3 or WAV, enabling you to listen to them on any regular music player
Old 06-01-2017, 16:07   #8
foEsiafal

foEsiafal is on a distinguished road

Convert ALAC M4a To FLAC With Tags, Art work And Lyrics

Now that the Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC) is open source, I used to be wondering if anybody had compiled it for use with Actual Audio Copy (EAC) In contrast to others which are score this software program down b/c it isn't constructed like an Ikea Instructional Booklet, I wanted no ***************istance with the following: Obtain ? Set up ? Set preferences ? Navigate to folder ? and for the cream on the cake CONVERT 31 7GB FROM FLAC TO APPLE LOSSLESS AND IMPORT INTO ITUNES FROM AN HDD TO AN SSD IN LOWER THAN 2 HOURS AND 35 MINUTES!!! I found it was worth it to have one loseless archive and be able to batch convert to other formats at will In addition, with FLAC to Apple Lossless Converter, you'll be able to merge, trim, break up FLAC audio information, modify audio quality to customise output audio and extra XLD is a sophisticated audio decoder that rips CDs to any format, converts music fromFLAC toALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), or FLAC to Apple Lossless, APE, WAV, Lame MP3 format, and so forth WALTR is the only app on the earth to switch audio-transcoder com/convert-alac-to-flac alac to flac converter FLAC information onto an iPhone, iPad or iPod and keep the same quality as well as the bit fee (round 800 kbps) by merely transcoding them on the fly into ALAC for iOS native playback Here you may get newest sensible options on how to rip and backup DVDs and obtain media sources from the internet with ease following the guides Mac OS X (10 4 and above) and Windows (XP and newer) users can install Change Sound File Converter Free lossless Audio Codec (aka FLAC) originated back in 2001 and in the interim it's essentially the most renowned audio format for lossless music Do notice you can add a number audio-transcoder com/convert-alac-to-flac alac to flac of files and convert them at a time as this system support batch conversion I do not wish to allow the downgrade choice when copying to my units as that can downgrade all my genuine ALAC filed as well The direct and efficient method is to transform FLAC file to iTunes compatible codecs with a strong FLAC to iTunes converter Convtoflac (often) transcodes the file by piping the decompression output on to the flac command to make the method as quick as potential The second option you've got is to move away from iTunes altogether and go to a media participant that supports FLAC I'm making an attempt to avoid having to use audio-transcoder com/convert-alac-to-flac alac to flac my laptop every time to playback FLAC music FLAC is an acronym for Free Lossless Audio CODEC and Lossless is, by definition, compressed ALAC stands for Apple Lossless Audio Codec and FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec That's where lossless compression is available in Lossless formats akin to Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC) and Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) are still larger than MP3 and AAC codecs, but they tilt the quality/measurement stability in favor of sound high quality
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sony Ericsson j108i ceder diagram 3xtr3m3r89 SonyEricsson Hardware-Repair Area 733 06-06-2017 00:00
sony ericsson X2 hard reset problem backup SonyEricsson 1 07-24-2013 11:30
sony ericsson SK17i Invalid MMI code problem gsm.help SonyEricsson 0 03-08-2013 18:39
sony ericsson w710 insert sim problem need-help SonyEricsson Hardware-Repair Area 1 09-04-2012 09:48
1202 earpiece problem nurul huda Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 3 10-20-2010 09:44