Cracked iTunes Store Apps by M.Irfan - Page 2 - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products > iPhone Applications, games & multimedia
iPhone Applications, games & multimedia Here is includes iPhone Applications, games & multimedia collections
Forums by Category

Old 09-05-2010, 17:48   #11
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

M.Irfan is on a distinguished road

Re: Cracked iTunes Store Apps by M.Irfan

Dressing Tom 1.10

You can now dress up Tom, our little country boy. You can change hats, faces, hair styles, ***** and lots of more cute objects to your scenes.

Your kids can create thousands of different scenes!! Enjoy!

Once you have selected a category of accessories, use the Blue button to browse all the available elements in it, you will see the scene updated in real-time.

So easy to use, your kids will LOVE IT !!

CREATE + PRINT + COLOR IT !

Once you finished the composition, you can save the image in your device Photo Roll and we also offer the chance to save it not only in color but also in Black & White version!!! That way you can print both compositions and have so much fun by painting the black & white version with crayons or color fibers!!!

**** We will add more elements to compose the scene as free updates! ****

For support contact us at:
info@portegno-apps.com

** If you like this kind of apps, we have more CREATE + PRINT + COLOR IT ! series **

Dressing Laura
Dressing Teddy
My Racing Car creator
My Zombie Creator
Build a Robot
My Spaceship Builder
My House creator
My Submarine Creator
My Farm
Mary's Bike
My Car
My Labrador
My Beagle
My German Shepherd
My Yorkshire
My Toy Soldier

** More cool apps by PORTEGNO APPS **

Cartoonizeme
Zombie Me
Age Me
Wanted
iWash my Dogs
iPuzzle Words animals
toddlerTAP Animals time

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Tom-v1.10-Lz0PDA.ipa

Old 09-05-2010, 17:48   #12
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Gun Disassembly 3D 1.40

Check web-site vklimov.com for in-game videos.
TouchArcade review:
"Gun Disassembly is a technical app with an extraordinary amount of detail in the included weapon models and their many animated parts... it can be quite a singular experience to see a firearm like this being taken apart before your very eyes, let alone being able to go about it yourself"

Gun Disassembly 3D – the one and the only in the world gun 3D disassembly simulator.
Check our web-site VKlimov News for trailer and in-game video.

In the application user can explore gun model’s gears in 3D view, learn how to disassembly/assembly and operate gun model. Skilled users can compete gun disassembling in time all over the world.

Choose Demo mode to check up right steps gun disassembling/assembling
X-Ray mode will help you to look through the gun and check all parts location.

In Operate mode you can fire, slide moving and reload the gun (when the magazine is empty). Check Slow motion mode to see what happening during the operating.

The Game Mode of this application is a great puzzle – learn gun gear and re-assembly the gun in the best time. Spare parts assembling/disassembly with logic but some time it is order is caused by safety/specific tips.

There are two pistol models ready to disassemble/assemble and operate in the app:
★ Glock 17
★ Colt 1911
Seven more guns available for in-game purchases:
Pistols
★ Beretta 92FS
★ Desert Eagle .44
★ SIG P228
★ CZ-75
Sub-machine guns:
★ Uzi Full Auto
★ MP5
Assault rifles:
★ AK-47

Features:
★ Full 3D high-poly textured models
★ Up to 60 parts per model to disassembly (from frame to springs and screws)
★ Modern and historical gun models
★ Original gun parts names
★ Unique disassembling technology based on animation for 3D models
★ Five modes: Demo, Operate, Disassembly, Assembly, Game
★ Hints for any stage of the disassembly/assembly process
★ Slow motion (operate mode)
★ X-Ray view (disassembly, assembly mode)
★ Open Feint 2.6 ready (leader boards, achievements)
★ Local and World highscores
★ Youtube links to real disassembling video for every included gun
★ Wikipedia links
★ Native multi-touch controls interface (zoom in/out, pan, buttons)
★ Realistic sounds

We understand that our customers are sometimes very surprised that our updates offer in-app purchases. Our technology is unique. The in-app purchase is content that you can add rather than purchasing a completely separate app. Our customers know that we do not just offer a 2D picture which you can touch, or a 3D model which you can rotate, like the other gun apps offer. Our app provides a full experience of gun gear. You can separate every part of the gun model through your fingers and the touchpad. Additionally, in Operate mode you can see how the gun works with slow motion (for UZI, AK-47 and future guns).
What's new in Version 1.40
MP5 SMG model for disassembly/assembly

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Gun_Disassembly_3D_%28v1.40_patched_os30%29-most_uniQue.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:49   #13
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Spinballs HD 1.0

Are you ready for a new challenge? Spinballs is an exciting puzzle game with brilliant graphics, rocking music and great sound effects that introduces an unique gameplay. Seven discs with six coloured balls on each of them make up the playground. Each disc can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise. Try to connect balls of the same colors by rotating those discs but never forget that time is running! The higher the levels the less time you have. Four helping elements can be charged and triggered to clear the field, slow down time, sort all balls or multiply the points owned. Use them wisely and develop your own strategy to reach the higher levels!

Features:
- Unique and highly addictive gameplay
- Brilliant graphics and visual effects
- Great music and sound effects
- Endless hours of fun

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Spinballs_HD_%2528v1.0_os32%2529-DanishSilver.www.idwaneo.us.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:49   #14
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Tower Bloxx New York 1.0.1

Get the building fever in the city that never sleeps with Tower Bloxx New York, a sequel to an award-winning brand!

Go to the Big Apple and reach for the sky in this sequel to the wacky skyscraper construction and city building game that will tests your speed, reflexes and puzzle skills! Immerse yourself in a bright and colorful 3D experience while working to create the perfect city in Board Game Mode. Build your city across five distinctive districts and four boards that get progressively more challenging and require a clever strategy. Work cooperatively with others in Co-op Multiplayer Mode or play endlessly in the Quick Game Mode! Don’t just visit the big apple: build it now!

FULL VERSION FEATURES:
• Five game modes with high replay value:
o Quick Game – improved with checkpoints to save your progress
o Board Game – all new city building mode where you draw cards to determine your next move.
o Time Attack - reach the checkpoints before time runs out
o Co-op multiplayer – all new split-screen mode where one person builds and the other straightens up the building
o Challenge – for the advanced players that want to put their skills to the test
• Play with over 8 card types to mix and match, upgrade towers, and more during board game mode
• 5 districts to play across in board game mode: Financial District, Uptown, The Park, Midtown, and Downtown
• Introducing 2 new gameplay elements to Tower Bloxx: Renovation mechanic & Power-up blocks
o Renovation – Straighten up your towers by swiping the blocks horizontally
o 4 different power-ups– Life, Combo, Freeze & Happiness. Time the release to get the one you want!
o Power-downs - Be careful when drawing cards, a bad card could slow you down!
• New setting, characters & building types to keep you entertained
• Excellent music and sound effects with the choice to listen to your iPod music selection

STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version

MORE FUN FOR FREE ON APPLE APP STORE
There is a Lite version for each D Choc game: Crazy Penguin Catapult, Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Diamond Islands, 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park, Picto Play Plus, Kamikaze Robots, Tornado Mania!, Pyramid Bloxx, Johnny Crash, 24 Special Ops, Stunt Car Racing 99 Tracks, Brain Tester 24 Pack, 20Q™ Mind Reader, Jungle Bloxx, Brick Breaker Revolution, California Gold Rush, Crazy Monkey Spin, and 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

You can currently find our classic pocket sized games for iPhone or iPod touch in a variety of categories including arcade, action, adventure, puzzle, sim, strategy, sports, racing, word and more!

GREAT DEAL WITH THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Dig ital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

What's New In Version 1.0.1

General optimization for the iOS 4.0 software and bug fixes to improve overall gameplay.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: TBloxxNY_%2528v1.0.1_arm6_arm7_os30%2529-iphonelover-www.idwaneo.us.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:49   #15
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D v2.0.21

Tower Bloxx has gone LIVE with Apple’s new 3.0 update! Compete against your friends on Facebook, iPhone and iPod touch. Tower Bloxx is an award-winning and highly addictive game with over 4 million players on Facebook and other gaming platforms.

-----------------------------------------
Check out our latest games:
3D Mini Golf Challenge
Dictator Defense
Download the Free Version now!

NEW SOCIAL UPDATE
Compete with friends on Facebook, iPhone and iPod touch to see who dominates in tower building. Also, beat the score of Trip Hawkins, CEO of Digital Chocolate, to unlock an achievement and get a virtual high-five. Check out other fun surprises and features in this update and start playing with friends now!

GAME REVIEW
IGN gives 8.5/10 and says "the game perfectly blends action -based puzzling with strategy to make a very compelling play that gamers of all stripes will love."
-----------------------------------------

Reach the skies in a wacky skyscraper construction game that tests your reflexes and puzzle skills! Play against your friends, connect to Facebook, post scores, and more! Immerse yourself in a full 3D experience and create a thriving metropolis in City Building Mode with three distinctive districts, 70 levels, and four types of towers. Compete with others in Party Multiplayer Mode or play endlessly in the Quick Game Mode! Build the entire city block now!

FULL VERSION FEATURES:
• Notify your friends when you beat their score with Apple’s push notification feature
• 4 fun game modes with high replay value:
(1) Party Multiplayer Game
(2) Quick Game
(3) Time Challenge
(4) City Building Mode w/ 3 unique districts
• Battle others in real life with Party Multiplayer Game mode
• Beat our CEO’s score and get the special achievement “I Beat Trip” badge
• High quality production and full 3D visuals with cut-scenes
• Great controls - gently slide or tap your fingers on the screen to drop the floors
• Compare your big tower to the most famous world structures
• Track your progress and performance
• Excellent music and sound effects

AWARD WINNING GAMEPLAY:
• Meffy Award for Best Mobile Game
• Mobies Award for Best Puzzle Game
• IGN Winner for Biggest Surprise
• IGN Review: 9 out of 10!
• PocketGamer Review: 9 out of 10!

STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version

MORE FUN FOR FREE ON APPLE APP STORE
There is a Lite version for each D Choc game: Crazy Penguin Catapult, Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Diamond Islands, 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park, Picto Play Plus, Kamikaze Robots, Tornado Mania!, Pyramid Bloxx, Stunt Car Racing 99 Tracks, Rollercoster Rush, Kamikaze Robots, Johnny Crash, 24 Special Ops and 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

You can currently find our classic pocket sized games for iPhone or iPod touch in a variety of categories including arcade, action, adventure, puzzle, sim, strategy, racing, sports and more!

GREAT DEAL w/ THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Dig ital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

What's New In Version 2.0.21

UPDATE
General optimization for the iOS 4.0/3.0 software and bug fixes to improve overall gameplay.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: TowerBloxx_%2528v2.0.21_arm6_arm7_os30%2529-iphonelover-www.idwaneo.us.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:50   #16
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Jet Car Stunts v1.4.3

------ Apple: Best Games of 2009 ----- AppModo: "truly one of the best iPhone games" ----- PocketFullOfApps: "An absolute must have game!" -----
------ Customer: "and I thought doodle jump was addictive" ----- Many Customers: "Best" and "Ever"

Jet Car Stunts is an award winning, over the top, adrenaline rush, 3D driving game, with massive jumps, mid-air hoops, floating platforms, spiral roadways and outlandish maneuvers in impossible environments. The original levels, tight controls and fast, smooth, addictive game play has landed Jet Car Stunts on many "Best of 2009" lists.

**** Profesional Reviews ****
(5/5) AppSmile: "one of the best iDevice games we've ever played"
(5/5) TouchGen: "I've played hundreds of games on my iPhone, and I can honestly say that this is the most fun I've had, thus far!"
(10/10) PocketFullOfApps: "An absolute must have game!"
(5/5) apphunter.net - "The controls are easy to master and the visual effects are simply stunning"
(4.6/5) AppVee: "I recommend it"
(8/10) PocketGamer.co.uk: "amazingly fun"
(9/10) IGN - "excellent controls, a great drift mechanic" - "an amazing iPhone racer that you should absolutely buy"
(5/5) TouchArcade: "Jet Car Stunts has really set the bar high in both visual appeal and handling"
(4/4) SlideToPlay: "a thrill ride"
(5/5) AppAdvice: "this one is a tight gripping, brow sweating, stunt filled marathon that you’ll enjoy every minute of" - "Jet Car Stuns is one experience everyone idevice owner should have"
(5/5) touchreviews.net: "enough content in Jet Car Stunts to keep you playing the game again and again"
(5/5) AppSafari: "truly one of the best racing games I’ve ever played"
(4.6/5) AppSpy: "poetry in motion"
(4.5/5) iphoneachievements.org: "simply magnificent"
(9.99/10) IpwnAge: "the BEST app I've ever reviewed"
TheAppera: "It’s a great game, one of my personal favorites on iPhone"
AppModo: "truly one of the best iPhone games"

**** Accolades ****
Apple: Best Games of 2009
TouchGen: Biggest Surprise 2009
AppAdvice: #5 in Top 100 iPhone Games through 2009
PocketGamer.co.uk: Top 10 best iPhone games of 2009
TouchArcade: Best iPhone Games November 2009
TouchArcade: Best iPod Touch and iPhone Games: 2009
IGN.COM: Game of the Month: November 2009
IGN.COM Editors Choice Award
IGN.COM: #8 in The Top 25 iPhone Games
BestAppEver Awards: 3rd Place award for Best Racing Game

**** Features ****
- The smoothest, fastest game play of any App Store driving game. Perfectly smooth on 1st Gen iPhones and iPods.
- The tightest, most responsive, yet most forgiving accelerometer driving controls in existence.
- Smash Physics.
- 36 insane tracks. Each track offers something new.
- NEW: 26 new downloadable tracks available with an 'in app purchase'. Even more insane driving then before.
- NEW: 8 free downloadable tracks from Jet Car Stunts Lite.
- Multiple play modes.
- Jet assisted drift handling.
- Half car, half jet with in-air control surfaces.
- Online leaderboards, achievements, challenges and downloadable replays.

**** 3 PLAY MODES ****
- Platforming - The challenge is simple, just get to the end. Each track is more challenging then the last.
- Time Trial - Race to reach the next check point before the time runs out. Beat your best time.
- Ghost Racing - Race other people through challenges or by downloading replays

With 25 challenging Platforming levels and 11 Time Trail levels, this is some of the best value you can find on the App Store.

**** CONNECTIVITY ****
Jet Car Stunts uses OpenFeint for online community, leaderboards with replays, achievements and challenges. So let's see who are the best players in the world, we dare you!

What's New In Version 1.4.3

Restore button added for the paid DLC. Upgrade to Openfeint 2.6.1 to resolve issues with Openfeint 2.5.1 - namely the white screen on start up on some devices.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: JetCarStunts_%2528v1.4.3_os30%2529-iphonelover-www.idwaneo.us.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:50   #17
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Dressing Room 2.2 - iPad

Dressing Room is a virtual locker room for men and ************************* to try new clothes, new *****,new head wears.
This version provides you several modes and dozens of things to try on.
However, we will try to turn it into a real ******* room that provides you the function to try real clothes.

Features:
1.Changeable background music
2. Above 10 categories of things that you could try on the models.

Future update:
1. Real 3D model
2. Real clothes-trying

If you're interested in our virtual ******* room, feel free to contact us : eseedo@meet-future.com
What's new in Version 2.2
minor bug fix

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Dressing_Room-2.2-Michael.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:50   #18
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

HugeWorm 1.0

HugeWorm is a great fun game, control your worm out of the ground, eliminating all want to destroy your enemy, so you can evolve and grow. Want to make your little worm become a real monster? You need to destroy all the enemies you can see, then you will become stronger and faster, even you can fly!

★★★HOW TO PLAY★★★
➔ Tilt your iphoen or itouch, you worm in the ground acceleration, and then out of the ground, destroy the enemies of those on land.
➔ Destroy the enemy without armor, so to reduce your hunger.
➔ Dodge bullets and bombs, which can reduce your physical things.
➔ Evolutionary you worm, you can choose the course of evolution.
➔ You can upload your scores.

★★★ IMPORTANT ★★★
➔ When there are many enemies, Animations are a little sluggish.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: HugeWorm_%28v1.0.0_arm6_arm7_os30%29-most_uniQue.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:50   #19
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Flying Chicken 1.0

Extremely FUN game Flying Chicken is NOW on iPhone & iPod !

YOU can be THE ONE to get it!

* Greatly addictive !
* Beautiful graphics !
* Awesome controls !

SUPER FUN GAME, FLYING CHICKEN !

"As I started flying, I got so concentrated. Beautiful controls made me get into this playing all with my body to avoid getting poop on my face!""I just love to fly, but I can't resist myself bumping into those poops!"

Features..

- Attractive chicken character to fly with !
- Original & ******** mode to enjoy more !
- Variable items to make the game exciting !
- Awesome addicting background music !
- Openfeint for social connection !
- Leaderboard & Achievements fully integrated with Openfeint !

Have FUN flying with Flying Chicken !!

Remember.. if you wish to fly, there is Flying Chicken to fly with! Only SKY is the LIMIT !

brought to you by haha Interactive.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Flying_Chicken_%28v1.0_arm6_arm7_os30%29-most_uniQue.ipa
Old 09-05-2010, 17:51   #20
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

Rush!Fire Attack! 2.0

New low price:50% OFF for a limited time! $.99 now!! Featured in "New&Noteworthy", Rush!Fire Attack! 2.0 out now!!
*******Reviews*******
"If you prefer a crazy game,that's it! You'll get addicted to all that this little game has to offer."----AliSen in Toucharcade.com
"A nice game with good graphics,controls and audio. It's satisfying to play."----Charles in IGN forum.
Warning! The volcano is erupted!The world is in danger and going to be destroyed!
You may say ‘this time I am going to play as the man who save the world again!’ If so, I’m sorry to disappoint you. Because you are going to play as the fireball, who destroy the world with no mercy! Unleash your power and do anything you want to destroy the world!

Rock and ruin, now!
Search Gojoy in App Store to enjoy more cool games.Jump Jump Ninja is now 50% off for a week!
What's new in Version 2.0
*Bugs fixed,well supported on iOS 4
*2 items add
*More balanced and intense gameplay

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Rush_Fire_Attack_%28v2.0_arm6_arm7_os30%29-most_uniQue.ipa
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cracked iTunes Store Apps [ONLY THIS THREAD] ::.JALTARANGA.:: iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 62 06-10-2017 21:34
Cracked iTunes Store Apps [ONLY THIS THREAD] ..::KASHIF::.. iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 148 04-19-2017 10:30
Cracked iTunes Store Apps Parvez.Alam+H iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 13 02-10-2012 05:15
Cracked iTunes Store Apps GSM PATTOKI iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 0 04-08-2011 05:11
Default Cracked iTunes Store Apps [ONLY THIS THREAD] Dipankor-ctg iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 2 03-28-2011 07:41