New Solution Repair box JAF without resisters 330 and without remove chip LVC244A - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Gsm Programming & Reverse Engineering
Gsm Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets!
Forums by Category

Old 08-21-2011, 04:18   #1
sakib-al-hasan
Golden Member

sakib-al-hasan is on a distinguished road

New Solution Repair box JAF without resisters 330 and without remove chip LVC244A

New Solution Repair box JAF without resisters 330 and without remove chip LVC244A

Step 1: You have to find a stem LPT port cable as shown:

Just like on the Jack LPT port to attach to the back of the computer.

And on what it has stated that Jack LPT number from 1 to 25 feet (see wealth in'll see). And we only care about 4 feet.

No. 6 feet ..........( called SCK)

No. 7 foot ..............( called Mosi)
No. 9 feet ..............( called reset)
foot No. 10 ............( called miso)

As shown below:

Step 2: Open Box JA
F and welding as Figure 1 below.
[IMG]http://www.********************************************************************************/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif[/IMG]

Step 3: View behind JAF BOX. using a scalpel and cut as shown in Figure 3 below.

Step 4: Connect the USB for the JAF Box to use GND and 5V Voltage

Step 5: Download: soft + Firmware of JAF box

[COLOR=**ffffcc]Click here to download

[/COLOR]
Step 6: Install PonyProg_V207c

Step 7: After installation is complete, we set up as shown below.

The steps to load and select the file you just need to conform to the video is 100% OK. The most important problem is the connection with JAF BOX LPT port only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF8HrXt3i1Y

or
download video
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Thanks mr zopo

THE IMAGE ABOVE is 100% TESTED to ME but NOT *quot;DEAD JAF BOX *quot; coz I DON'T HAVE DEAD JAF BOX

but converting

= ATmega8-16AU (32 pins from OTHER BOX WORKING) to USB programmer for Atmel AVR controllers
= ATmega8L-8PI (28 pins from OTHER BOX WORKING) to USB programmer for Atmel AVR controllers

NOW MAKING PCB for this 2 TYPE of Microcontroller to be ABLE TO USE USB NOT PRINTER PORT.

IF I HAVE TIME, I'LL TRY TO CONVERT ATmega128 from OTHER BOX to put it in my OTHER JAF BOX.

Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CSL i210 MTK Chip's MT6223 16MB { ReadFlash & Repair IMEI Success } Prof.CYRUS07 GPGDragon 0 03-22-2013 04:22
samsung galaxy S3 i9300 sc6530a chip readflash repair imei easy by piranhabox sujonbd Scorpion Box 0 11-03-2012 12:09
Infineon Chip error solution LG GB109 JONONItelecom™ GPGDragon 0 09-29-2011 12:36
Infineon Chip error solution JONONItelecom™ GPGDragon 0 06-11-2011 08:35
New Solution Repair box JAF without resisters 330 and without remove chip LVC244A king.of.gsm J.A.F - Just Another Flasher 2 11-14-2010 14:36