VolcanoBox 2.1.6 MTK Android SYSTEM Area Read & Su & Privacy Code new method - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Product Support Sections > Hardware & SoftwareProducts (official support) > Volcano Box
Volcano Box Volcano Box support forum
Forums by Category

Old 06-09-2013, 14:18   #1
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager

rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road

VolcanoBox 2.1.6 MTK Android SYSTEM Area Read & Su & Privacy Code new method

Added MTK Android judge whether to ROOT /SU super user (ADB mode).
Backup SYSTEM file (requires ROOT permission).
Write SYSTEM file (requires ROOT permission).
Added MTK Privacy code new method

Read and write SYSTEM file purpose is to repair some deleted APK files accidentally,

screen shots :

Root

backup files

Take backup system

Download

Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!
Old 06-09-2013, 14:54   #2
M.Irfan
Top Contributor

M.Irfan is on a distinguished road
VolcanoTool_v2.0.0.6.rar
Old 06-09-2013, 15:57   #3
aprisandi

aprisandi is on a distinguished road
tanks bosku...
Old 06-02-2017, 00:58   #4
undernatMaM

undernatMaM is on a distinguished road

Converting FLAC Information To AIFF Or ALAC With XLD

I've a ton of FLAC files in hand which I wish to convert to Apple Lossless so I can hearken to them on my Mac For instance, should you rip an audio CD (lossless) to FLAC information (lossless) , you will find yourself with information nearly as good as the original audio CD Should audio-transcoder com/convert-flac-to-alac flac2alac converter windows you later transformed those FLAC recordsdata to MP3 recordsdata - say, to shrink them down so more of them will fit on an MP3 participant - you may end up with MP3 information which might be as good as MP3 information ripped from an audio CD immediately FLAC is suitable for everyday audio playback and archival, with ***************ist for tagging, cowl art and quick in search of While QuickTime and iTunes do not play good with it, there are always third-party solutions Furthermore, Faasoft FLAC to ALAC Converter is not solely designed to convert audio-transcoder com/convert-flac-to-alac flac to alac all types of FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC, but in addition helps to transform virtually all audio formats to ALAC like MP3 to ALAC, WAV to ALAC, AAC to ALAC, AC3 to ALAC, WMA to ALAC, and so forth Free download the trial model, you'll get the perfect audio codecs with perfect sound high quality FLAC won't play on Apple units, but it surely works on many Samsung Galaxy smartphones, a lot of AV receivers and virtually every portable audio participant made by iAudio Movavi Video Converter supports a variety of codecs, so you can't only convert MP3 to AAC, WMA, and different codecs, however you may as well perform the reverse operation and convert MP3 to FLAC, though it won't improve the sound high quality because of the specifics of the MP3 format For Home windows DOS batch customers, it will convert all FLAC from the current listing and recurse to save the output in the identical listing that the FLAC is in I put the echo within the command line so you may test the output before you truly begin processing On the pc I exploit iTunes only as a result of it is free and handles my 1T library simply fantastic by pre-professional then on to TELEVISION Optionally, the ALAC to FLAC Converter permits you to edit the audio tags of any chosen file in the Drop Zone XLD can convert nearly any audio file with out lowering the quality of the sound This first route requires you to obtain a file conversion program, such as Movavi or Music Converter However, as a substitute of changing your FLAC*****to MP3, you'll want to convert it to Apple's model of lossless audio called ALAC
Old 06-02-2017, 23:07   #5
Waydaysoync

Waydaysoync is on a distinguished road

How To Convert AIFF To MP3 With The Best AIFF To MP3 Converter

There are many options of changing AIFF to MP3, like utilizing AIFF to MP3 converter or direct online changing Not like the lossy MP3 format with around 1MB for each minute of audio recording, the AIFF file does not support information compression so the file size of the AIFF music normally consumes the bigger 10MB with lossless high quality, making it necessity to transform the AIFF to MP3 format for Mac or Home windows under sure circumstances, the compatibility problem for playback of AIFF audio on audio player and methods is one more reason you wish to convert sound tracks inaif tomp3 file My wife exported from Sibelius at work (model 6 or 7) and received an AIFF file, which I can play in iTunes, play in Windows Media Participant eleven, but can't open within the old software audio-transcoder com/how-to-convert-aiff-files-to-mp3 aiff to mp3 I take advantage of to convert WAV to MP3 Following these straightforward steps, it is possible for you to to free some house in your iDevice without shedding your favorite songs AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format) is an audio file format developed by Apple, utilized by Macintosh platform and its applications Creating your ownWAV or AIFF information for making a CD or conversion to MP3… There are various methods to do that actually A: The AIFF to MP3 Converter obtain for PC works on most current Windows operating techniques Misleading piece of trash software is listed as free, nevertheless audio-transcoder com/how-to-convert-aiff-files-to-mp3 aiff to mp3 online it guards its usefulness behind a paywall But when your Internet connection is not a problem, then an online service is the best AIFF to MP3 converter answer for you This freeware for changing AAC audio to MP3 audio and convert MP3 audio to AAC audio additionally, can play and decode AAC audio recordsdata and convert between AAC audio and MP3 audio format
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VolcanoBox 2.1.8 Verification System for SPD Android &MTK6260 Read/Write/Imei/Privacy M.Irfan Volcano Box 1 06-21-2013 14:51
VolcanoBox 2.1.8 Verification System for SPD Android &MTK6260 Read/Write/Imei/Privacy M.Irfan GSM News & Updates 0 06-21-2013 14:48
VolcanoBox 2.1.6 MTK Android SYSTEM Area Read & Su & Privacy Code new method rizwankhan8670 GSM News & Updates 0 06-09-2013 14:22
VolcanoBox 2.0.6 World's 1st MTK625a Direct Privacy Code & Android Recovery EDIT rizwankhan8670 GSM News & Updates 0 04-28-2013 16:37
VolcanoBox 2.0.6 World's 1st MTK625a Direct Privacy Code & Android Recovery EDIT !! rizwankhan8670 Volcano Box 0 04-28-2013 16:33