My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong? - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > ipmart WebShop

Old 08-27-2012, 10:41   #1
Adelaedith

Adelaedith is on a distinguished road

My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong?

The battery on my Dell Inspiron laptop died a couple of months ago even though I've only had the laptop a little over a year. Someone told me it was because I didn't condition the battery properly. Anyway I didn't have money at the time to buy a new battery so I continued running it off the power cord.

Now all of a sudden the laptop won't start or boot up at all. When I press the power button all the lights come on for 2 seconds and then they switch off leaving only the power light and blue-bluetooth light on. And nothing, no screen activity, fans, nothing.

I tried taking out the battery and booting on the power cord alone but the same thing happens.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

acer laptop ac adapter asus laptop ac adapter acer laptop keyboard ca430097ca120507

Old 08-27-2012, 17:24   #2
gsmking_b

gsmking_b is on a distinguished road

answer: My laptop battery died and now it won't start with the power cord. What's wrong?

chak the leptop cherger volteg & out the ram & chak ram bip ram bip ok to ram canect or power on no solb to cotec to me +880xxxxxxxx. whear r u i am live in rangpur bd
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nokia 101 Not power on with battery solution ..::SH@RIF®™::.. Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 0 10-01-2013 19:07
Nokia 101 dead not power on with battery solution nuruzzamanvai Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 0 07-09-2013 12:30
Nokia 2700 clasic power on problem with battery connector monirpc Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 0 01-18-2013 07:58
Samsung,LG,Motorola,Nokia,Ericsson,SK Teletech,SonyAll CDMA Secret Cord st.duet Nokia CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones 0 09-25-2011 13:23
***Mini& micro universal battery power supply combo cable only by dits *** Duce LATEST DITS CABLES NEWS 0 09-14-2010 17:20