which file do u want , write post here - Page 10 - Dhaka Mobile
 
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones
Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included!
Forums by Category
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2014, 12:19   #91
obidulmomin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
obidulmomin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by maninder_111 View Post
Which file do u want ? plz write name of ur mobile & file name i will be try to solve ur problm
AG-Tel Don coolsand 16mb flash file needed

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 18:51   #92
tweak45
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
tweak45 is on a distinguished road

Firmware for Star SM-N9006 Chinese Galaxy Note 3 Clone


Sirs,

I need the Original Factory Firmware for the Star SM-N9006 Chinese Galaxy Note 3 Clone. Attached are screen shots of the hardware list from Mobileuncle Tools. If you need any more info, please tell me and I will provide it.

Thank you for your help.





  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 20:59   #93
zeer2020
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
zeer2020 is on a distinguished road
Hey there I Have problem with this model f4 when I do formating with volcano box
its tuch screen dosnt work
befor format it I did read flash it and when I want to write the back up it dosnt work
>>> now its dead
this is formation of it
Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
>>mtdparts=sprd-nand:256k(spl),512k(2ndbl),256k(params),512k(vmjal una),10m(modem),3840k(fixnv),3840k(backupfixnv),51 20k(dsp),3840k(runtimenv),10m(boot),10m(recovery), 195m(system),195m(userdata),50m(cache),256k(misc), 1m(boot_logo),1m(fastboot_logo),3840k(productinfo) ,512k(kpanic),512k(simlock),10m Analysis flash internal data fail.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:24   #94
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,170
Status: Offline
Thanks: 32
Thanked 336 Times in 274 Posts
Rep Power: 11
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeer2020 View Post
Hey there I Have problem with this model f4 when I do formating with volcano box
its tuch screen dosnt work
befor format it I did read flash it and when I want to write the back up it dosnt work
>>> now its dead
this is formation of it
Internal version: SPRD3
Boot downloaded.
Start boot please wait a moment....
Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Boot downloaded.
Flash ID: 009800BC90667600
Flash Type:[TOSHIBA] TYBC0A111236KC10
FLASH LEN:0x20000000
>>mtdparts=sprd-nand:256k(spl),512k(2ndbl),256k(params),512k(vmjal una),10m(modem),3840k(fixnv),3840k(backupfixnv),51 20k(dsp),3840k(runtimenv),10m(boot),10m(recovery), 195m(system),195m(userdata),50m(cache),256k(misc), 1m(boot_logo),1m(fastboot_logo),3840k(productinfo) ,512k(kpanic),512k(simlock),10m Analysis flash internal data fail.
post screen shot in volcano box section here Volcano Box - Dhaka Mobile
__________________
BR,
RIZWANKHAN8670

Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 22:05   #95
zeer2020
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
zeer2020 is on a distinguished road
http://www.4shared.com/download/lKVw....JPG?lgfp=3000
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 22:06   #96
zeer2020
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
zeer2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
post screen shot in volcano box section here Volcano Box - Dhaka Mobile

http://www.4shared.com/download/lKVw....JPG?lgfp=3000
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:45   #97
aqeelrovi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 23
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
aqeelrovi is on a distinguished road
Q A6 mtk6577 flash file needed plz upload urgently thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:47   #98
aqeelrovi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 23
Status: Offline
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
aqeelrovi is on a distinguished road

Q A6 mtk6577 flash file needed plz upload urgently thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by maninder_111 View Post
Which file do u want ? plz write name of ur mobile & file name i will be try to solve ur problm

Q A6 mtk6577 flash file needed plz upload urgently thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:35   #99
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,170
Status: Offline
Thanks: 32
Thanked 336 Times in 274 Posts
Rep Power: 11
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqeelrovi View Post
Q A6 mtk6577 flash file needed plz upload urgently thanks
q mobile a6 red file.br afridi gsm 100% ok - Download - 4shared - afridi gsm afridi gsm
__________________
BR,
RIZWANKHAN8670

Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!
  Reply With Quote
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
spd 6820/8810 bin file write error solved Sukh007 Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 1 01-27-2014 14:56
can anyone help me to write boot file in s5253 via a riff poran RIFFBOX 1 10-11-2013 15:03
Small Tutorial on how to create ENO file and Write afterwards: WENS LINK Advance-Box 10 04-07-2013 17:06
can I Write E72 Rm-530 Only Language File To E73 Rm-658 ?? yahiya Nokia Base Band - (BB5) 1 12-04-2012 12:11
All My Loving Chinaking Box User_NV File Backup & Write Tips M.Irfan Chinaking Box 1 02-12-2012 09:13

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Resource
Service
Company
Clear Default Style - Mobile Style Clear
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:59.
Clear

Follow us below -

Copyright ©2010-2017. Dhaka Mobile
Registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions
An DHAKA MOBILE Company