Thread: micromax a72 imei writing problem

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Reply to Thread
  1. #1
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Feb 2013 Member: 227084 Status: Offline Posts: 4
    Thanks Meter: 0

    micromax a72 imei writing problem


    a72 micromax imei not writing

  2. #2
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326
    Quote
    Originally Posted by sumitahujasam View Post
    a72 micromax imei not writing
    whats you mean imei not working?
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  3. #3
    Moderator ranks
    Join Date: Dec 2010 Member: 16064 Status: Offline Posts: 432
    Thanks Meter: 62
    Quote
    Originally Posted by sumitahujasam View Post
    a72 micromax imei not writing
    which software u use and wts prob showing plz giv ecomplete info or image

  4. #4
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Apr 2013 Member: 238336 Status: Offline Posts: 5
    Thanks Meter: 0
    I have lava 502 imei problem I try all tools meta 3g and imei station volcano dragon miracle all boxes volcano box connect com successfully then write imei fail

  5. #5
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326
    Quote
    Originally Posted by ashaqkulgam View Post
    I have lava 502 imei problem I try all tools meta 3g and imei station volcano dragon miracle all boxes volcano box connect com successfully then write imei fail
    post here screen shot with volcano box and which chip inside your mobile
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  6. #6
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Apr 2013 Member: 238336 Status: Offline Posts: 5
    Thanks Meter: 0
    Quote
    Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
    post here screen shot with volcano box and which chip inside your mobile
    thanks for quick reply CPU mtk 6575 I put USB cable to phone with battery just write imei new method with volcano and write imei the I tern off phone and phone hang on lava logo this maim phone goes in meta mode then com port connect successfully and write imei failed

  7. #7
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326
    Quote
    Originally Posted by ashaqkulgam View Post
    thanks for quick reply CPU mtk 6575 I put USB cable to phone with battery just write imei new method with volcano and write imei the I tern off phone and phone hang on lava logo this maim phone goes in meta mode then com port connect successfully and write imei failed
    MTK 65xx New Method for imei repair

    how to repair imei ?

    go to MTK TAB
    do Enable imei
    click on Android tool
    click on Run
    click on MTK 65xx New Method
    Fill imei in boxes
    click on Write imei
    when software saying searching for port
    Insert Usb cable to phone in powered OFF condition !!
    waiting software for process complete
    after 2 secs your imei repair



    remove old driver and instal again new driver not solve contact me on sonork
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  8. #8
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Apr 2013 Member: 238336 Status: Offline Posts: 5
    Thanks Meter: 0

    Thumbs up

    Quote
    Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
    MTK 65xx New Method for imei repair how to repair imei ? go to MTK TABdo Enable imeiclick on Android toolclick on Runclick on MTK 65xx New MethodFill imei in boxesclick on Write imei when software saying searching for port Insert Usb cable to phone in powered OFF condition !!waiting software for process complete after 2 secs your imei repair remove old driver and instal again new driver not solve contact me on sonork
    thank you sir but I try this method not done what cable to use this method USB or box cable if USB need USB debng or not and I have also Micromax a110 6577 CPU same problem I have no sonorik I'd

  9. #9
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326
    Quote
    Originally Posted by ashaqkulgam View Post
    thank you sir but I try this method not done what cable to use this method USB or box cable if USB need USB debng or not
    bro use nokia 5130c original usb cable and use this driver
    [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In no need usb debug do as software says post result
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  10. #10
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Apr 2013 Member: 238336 Status: Offline Posts: 5
    Thanks Meter: 0
    thank you for very quick reply I have already these drivers and 5130 cable which version use to volcano box

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Share with