Thread: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Reply to Thread
  1. #1
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326

    Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !


    Analyzing D+ and D-...

    Failed to detect. ..

    >>Pinouts are not fonud!

    [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions r here.. !



    '10 THINGS I CARE ABOUT VB'





    1: Remove setup Of VOLCANO BOX From Control Panel, and then remove / delete VOLCANO BOX folder (FuriouS TeaM)from Program Files, folder.


    2: Delete all files from C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch Folder .
    3: DOWNLOAD[Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In[Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In
    4: DOWNLAOD [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In[Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In

    5: After Restart PC, Disable Antivirus which you are using..

    6: Install VERY FIRST VERSION of VOLCANO BOX. V1.05 . (keeping your antivirus still in disable mode.)

    7: In your antivirus settings , select windows driver folder in Exclusion list (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers).

    8: Connect your VOLCANO BOX. It will search driver for new hardware. Select manually from C:\Program Files\FuriouS TeaM\VolcanoBox\Drivers\Box Drivers

    9: Install latest version of VOLCANO BOX. When installing driver it will ask for Overwite. press 'NO' .(Only update new version software . Leave drivers as old. it will work for you!).

    10: When connected Mstar & Spd phones., install drivers manually from C:\Program Files\FuriouS TeaM\VolcanoBox\Drivers\Phone Drivers.



    NOTE : THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO RUN THE VB PROGRAME INFORMATICALLY.





    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Dec 2011 Member: 202518 Status: Offline Posts: 1
    Thanks Meter: 0

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    sir spd connect but mstar not connected please help

  4. #3
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Apr 2011 Member: 71430 Status: Offline Posts: 14
    Thanks Meter: 0

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    yxtel c5. c6. mstar cpu flashing ok then imei change filed problem any help me.

  5. #4
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    Quote
    Originally Posted by ygr99 View Post
    yxtel c5. c6. mstar cpu flashing ok then imei change filed problem any help me.
    see her
    ERROR: If you can see this, then [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:

  7. #5
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Nov 2011 Member: 195208 Status: Offline Posts: 1
    Thanks Meter: 0

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    thanks nice solytfgfffdfdg

  8. #6
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Nov 2011 Member: 192933 Status: Offline Posts: 3
    Thanks Meter: 0

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    ser my mobile yxtel e380 mster cpu ser mobile cannect but find usb device
    ser plz help me
    Vcc: null
    Gnd: 5
    Analyzing D+ and D-...
    D+ = 3, D- = 2
    Detection D+/D- with 1.13 seconds.
    Continue to detect BOOT pin...
    New USB device: (VID_0E8D&PID_0003)
    UsbVcc(VCC) = 1 10, BOOT(Pull Down) = 4
    Setting...
    Find USB device:MTK USB Port (COM10), (VID_0E8D&PID_0003)
    Pinouts setting complete!
    IMEI reading...
    >>IMEI Read failed.

  9. #7
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326

    answer: Failed to detect...... >>Pinouts are not fonud! [VOLCANO BOX] Solutions here.. !

    Quote
    Originally Posted by rajendrabaghel View Post
    ser my mobile yxtel e380 mster cpu ser mobile cannect but find usb device
    ser plz help me
    Vcc: null
    Gnd: 5
    Analyzing D+ and D-...
    D+ = 3, D- = 2
    Detection D+/D- with 1.13 seconds.
    Continue to detect BOOT pin...
    New USB device: (VID_0E8D&PID_0003)
    UsbVcc(VCC) = 1 10, BOOT(Pull Down) = 4
    Setting...
    Find USB device:MTK USB Port (COM10), (VID_0E8D&PID_0003)
    Pinouts setting complete!
    IMEI reading...
    >>IMEI Read failed.
    post her screen shot
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  10. #8
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Jun 2011 Member: 108005 Status: Offline Posts: 21
    1 Post
    rokia 9300 android shows this problem in volcano box plese sujjest solution
    Volcano Updated: 2013-02-23
    Connecting...
    Connection successful,connected state!
    Version: V3.8
    SN:195-126-418
    Port:COM4
    After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
    Available Ports:COM1 COM4
    Detection initiated...
    Vcc: null
    Gnd: 5
    Analyzing D+ and D-...
    D+ = 3, D- = 2
    Analyzing USB device, please wait...
    Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
    Setting...
    >>Set the Pinouts failed,please reconnect and try again!

  11. #9
    Product Manager ranks
    Join Date: Oct 2011 Location: Pak/ Member: 186175 Status: Offline Posts: 4,163
    Thanks Meter: 326
    Quote
    Originally Posted by musthafa View Post
    rokia 9300 android shows this problem in volcano box plese sujjest solution
    Volcano Updated: 2013-02-23
    Connecting...
    Connection successful,connected state!
    Version: V3.8
    SN:195-126-418
    Port:COM4
    After format or Flash you have to press & hold power button for at least 1.30 mins.
    Available Ports:COM1 COM4
    Detection initiated...
    Vcc: null
    Gnd: 5
    Analyzing D+ and D-...
    D+ = 3, D- = 2
    Analyzing USB device, please wait...
    Found [SPD] USB device: SCI USB2Serial,(VID_1782&PID_4D00)
    Setting...
    >>Set the Pinouts failed,please reconnect and try again!
    i already tel every one face any problem must post screen shot
    use original usb cable instal driver see instruction
    [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In
    BR,
    RIZWANKHAN8670

    Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:

  13. #10
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Jun 2011 Member: 108005 Status: Offline Posts: 21
    1 Post
    i am asking about spd android sir

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to musthafa For This Useful Post:

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Share with