Thread: Activate my account for sale section

Closed Thread
  1. #1
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Sep 2012 Member: 216546 Status: Offline Posts: 2
    Thanks Meter: 0

    Activate my account for sale section


    Hi,

    dearest admin kindly activate my account for sale section .


    thank you




    w.b.r

    KK Mobile

  2. #2
    Administrator ranksranks
    Join Date: Aug 2010 Member: 3 Status: Offline Posts: 579
    Thanks Meter: 36

    answer: Activate my account for sale section

    Quote
    Originally Posted by KK Mobile View Post
    Hi,

    dearest admin kindly activate my account for sale section .


    thank you




    w.b.r

    KK Mobile

    Read carefully how to apply for sales activation: [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In

  3. #3
    Newbie ranks
    Join Date: Sep 2012 Member: 216546 Status: Offline Posts: 2
    Thanks Meter: 0

    answer: Activate my account for sale section

    Quote
    Originally Posted by Duce View Post
    Read carefully how to apply for sales activation: [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In
    Name: Karan Kapoor
    Location:
    India
    Forum ID:
    KK Mobile

    Private or Commercial Sales:
    Both


    thank you

  4. #4
    Administrator ranksranks
    Join Date: Aug 2010 Member: 3 Status: Offline Posts: 579
    Thanks Meter: 36

    answer: Activate my account for sale section

    Quote
    Originally Posted by KK Mobile View Post
    Name: Karan Kapoor
    Location:
    India
    Forum ID:
    KK Mobile

    Private or Commercial Sales:
    Both


    thank you
    Congrats your request, your activation progress will be done within 24 hours!
    * Hope you will submitted good information & maintain our community goodwill.....

    Recommended: [Only registered & active users can see links.] Register or Log In


Closed Thread
Share with