- Aug 31, 2010
Please start JTAG Manager and click “Check for Updates” button. You’ll be notified about new DLL, download it and restart the software.
“Samsung_S5230.dll” contains pinout, repair instructions and required repair files for all versions of GT-S5230 Samsung (M, W, T, Hello Kitty)
Important ! ! ! !
In case Your phone does not enter download mode after repair, You need to erase boot area in NAND.
- Select Samsung S5230 in JTAG Manager,
- Switch to DCC Read/Write TAB
- Select ROM1 Address space
- Uncheck ALL options
- Enter 0x00000000 for Address
- Enter 0x00020000 for Data Length
- Press "Erase Flash"
Phones with Chip ID: 0x002C/0x00BA will work ONLY with Year 2010 firmwares, JGx or JFx ! DO NOT flash the phone with old firmwares !